Real-Time Vacancy Search
unavailable in winter season...
email Leone today
for the latest
1 866 8DREAMS (in season)
(in winter) 1(902)629-5755
and longer stays
short stay availability
At Dreams To Sea...
The Longer U Stay
the Less U Pay
Reservation system powered by
- To Leone and our friends at Dreams to Sea,
Thank you so much for another wonderful visit to Cavendish. We really enjoyed our visit and the ability to unwind from the rat race of Toronto. My Mom and her husband thought the cottage was "posh" and enjoyed the couple of days they spent with us. Of course the maid service and gourmet chefs helped (Neale and I, haha).
It is so nice to BBQ dinner on the deck and then sit with a glass of wine and watch the sun go down! We sure hope we can find a way to visit again next year.
Thanks again for the great cottage.
See you next year ( hopefully)
Pam and Neale
- "Leone, opening the door to your cottages was a truly was a truly fabulous experience. We had the pleasure of seeing all the cottages and each one was unique due to your personal touch. It is so very obvious that this is not just a business to you. You take pride in what you have accomplished and you obviously get pleasure from making people feel comfortable. We were only planning to spend one night but spent two and wished it could have been more. This really was a "HOME AWAY FROM HOME" experience for us. We wish you every success. Thank you for giving us "SWEET DREAMS TO SEA"!"
Paul and Lucille Isely & Paul and Yolanda Marcheldon
- "Your cottages are charming and your hospitality was terrific! Thanks for the bonfire! Hope we meet again...Thanks for everything."
Lynn and Keith Younghusband
- "To Leone. We loved to watch the whitecaps out the windows. Everybody was fighting about the corner on the sofa because it was so warm. On Tuesday Matthew lost his tooth. We love PEI!"
Leslie, Tim, Nick, Lauren and Matthew Baffia
- "Leone, we absolutely loved our stay at Dreams To Sea! The kids had a ball and the adults did too! The cottages are great - have everything. Lots to do around Cavendish - Rainbow Valley was great as was the beach. I'm sure we'll be back soon. Anne (with and "E") was fun too! Sam liked it when the cows mooed (as most 3 year olds would) and Tessa enjoyed the ice-cream, Daddy liked martinis and Mommy liked the beach!"
Peter, Sue, Tessa and Sam Dunlap
- "Leone, what a wonderful place to stay. Your cottages are just right, warm and comfortable. A perfect place to relax while enjoying PEI!"
Shelly and Tom Cunningham
- "Leone, Thanks so much for everything. The Cottage was lovely and your hospitality was overwhelming. We will be sure to come back to come stay here anytime we come back to the Island. Again, thank you so much!"
Katherine and Matthew Grant
- "These are a few words to describe our stay at Dreams To Sea Cottages.
Thanks for a great experience for our first time on this Island and hopefully not out last."
The Smith Family (Lisa, Craig, Inez, Cameron and Devon) Strathroy, Ontario
- "Thank you so much for all your kindness and hospitality. You made our stay wonderful. Your cottages are even more beautiful than we imagined! We're very grateful to you both..."
Sarah and Mike
- "We really enjoyed our stay here. You really thought of everything! This is also the cleanest place we have stayed and look forward to coming back in the future..."
Lori and Jason
- "Thank you very much for making our stay here feel at home. With the cottage laid out so nice with everything needed... made things very much at home. We will be definitely back here for any future trips to the island... a very fond and memorable vacation... your way with people made us very happy."
- "It was a pleasure to be here for the 2nd time. It is a nice, quiet place to relax and enjoy the view. We appreciate your kindness and attention. We had a wonderful stay in PEI..."
Suzanne and Michel
- "...Merci... the view; in the morning, the dark blue sea; at night the sunsets, a different one every day; everything so quiet, the fresh air... a very relaxing week... and the kids loved the video selection too..."
Daniel, Sylvie, Julien, Myriam
- "...Great cottage with great view!! Very comfortable & welcoming. Thank you for being so hospitable!..."
Josee and Steve
- "... We want you to know how much we have enjoyed our stay here... Thank you for your thoughtfulness, warmth, generosity and hospitality. It feels like we've known you for years..."
Susan and Helen
UAE and Montreal
- "Home away from home...
How lucky we were
The sunsets, the sunrises
The sea and all there is to see
And good people, so good
Thank you so much
We felt welcomed on your island
Already missing it..."
The Perucic Family
- "...There is really no way I could put into words how much we enjoyed ourselves while traveling the island and in the cottage. You all have done an amazing job and your operation is even better than I could have imagined... the cottage was amazing..."
Paul, Micheline and Amber
FROM LEONE...Congratulations folks on your Island wedding...we wish you many happy dreams come true!!